Helping you achieve the health you need to live the life you want.
- Fri, Apr 23Chiropractic Wellness Connection
- Wed, Apr 28Center For Your HealthApr 28, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDTCenter For Your Health, 501 N Lincoln St, Philo, IL 61864, USACall 217-684-2419 to secure your time. Now offering genetic counseling! Sign up for a free consultation! Screening includes: Stroke Screening: Ultrasound of the carotid arteries. AAA: Aneurysm screening. PAD: Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening InBody Analysis: Your weight is more than a number!
- Wed, May 26Dr William J Ray MDMay 26, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMDr William J Ray MD, 2005 Jacobson Drive Suite A. Normal, IL 61761, USALearn your risk for stroke and aneurysmal disease. This screening includes: Stroke Screening: Ultrasound evaluation to determine plaque in the carotid arteries Aneurysm Screening: Ultrasound evaluation of the abdominal aorta, the most common site for an anuerysm
- Wed, Jun 09Clubs At River CityJun 09, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDTClubs At River City, 8603 N University St, Peoria, IL 61615, USAFitness, a healthy life style, and preventative care are top priorities at The Clubs at River City. Call 309-693-5700 to reserve your spot today. Screenings for stroke, aneurysm, PVD, and InBody analysis will be available.
- Multiple Dates AvailableDVT Imaging CenterMultiple Dates AvailableDVT Imaging Center, 104 E Queenwood Rd Suite 204 , Morton, IL 61550, USASchedule your preventative healthcare screening at your convenience. We are now offering screenings at our new imaging center. Choose any of combination stroke screening, aneurysm screening, PVD screening, and InBody body composition analysis
PREVENTATIVE HEALTH SCREENINGS
We partner with local businesses and employers to bring preventative health care screenings to your community. DVT imaging offers on-site high quality, low cost screenings for stroke, peripheral vascular disease (PVD), and aortic aneurysms (AAA). Contact us to set up a screening at your facility.
When every penny counts
You can make a difference in your community! Let our team help you set up health screening fundraisers. We offer AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm), stroke, and PVD (peripheral vascular disease) screenings. Your organization earns 40% of the profits. Our screenings are low cost and are performed by experienced, registered vascular sonographers. There are no up front costs, no door to door sales.
Carotid Intima Media Thickness
The thickness of your carotid artery may determine your risk for cardiovascular disease. Learn how this simple noninvasive exam can help determine your heart disease risk. Let us connect you with a healthcare professional to discover how to prevent and reduce your risk of atherosclerotic disease.
Making vascular testing more convenient, available, and affordable.
Diagnostic Vascular Testing, Inc. is now performing diagnostic vascular ultrasound exams at convenient locations in Peoria and the surrounding area. We make testing convenient for you. We offer affordable pricing making ultrasound testing available to everyone.
Please call our scheduling department for assistance at 309-641-0333.
Our technologists are highly skilled medical professionals who deeply value your health and well-being. We take great pride in providing our community with high quality, patient-centric care and health education.
Current testing locations:
DVT Imaging Center. 104 East Queenwood Drive Suite 204 Morton, IL 61550
ON SITE VASCULAR LAB
Helping your practice grow
DVT imaging is a complete mobile vascular ultrasound lab. We help your practice generate new revenue by allowing you to bill for on site diagnostic vascular ultrasound exams. We provide state of the art imaging equipment, image archiving systems, a user friendly scheduling system, report writing/dicatation services, and highly qualified sonographers. We bring all of this to you at no up-front costs. Whether you are looking to expand patient care services or generate a new revenue stream, we can partner with you to accomplish these goals. Contact us for a personalized revenue analysis.
Contact us at Diagnostic Vascular Testing, Inc. and find out why the quality of our services is unmatched. Get in touch and learn how we can help you today.
Here’s What’s Happening
It is the goal of Diagnostic Vascular Testing, Inc. to maintain a relationship with our patients and the wider community. Whether you’re looking for tips on how to stay healthy, or want to learn about the latest industry trends, our news center is always accessible and regularly updated to include the most relevant information. Read more today.
THE CURE CENTER
It is the goal of the Center For Prevention to reverse and cure chronic disease. The Center for Prevention is dedicated to early and effective intervention to prevent the greatest killer of men and women-cardiovascular disease. Located in Springfield Illinois, Dr Craig Backs and his team make prevention their number one priority. Take a proactive choice with your health! Click the link below to meet the team at the Center for Prevention and learn how they are reversing vascular disese.